The trial court committed error by failing to schedule oral argument concerning a contested motion for entry of final judgment in a tax foreclosure suit. The Appellate Division vacated the judgment for this reason. The defendant, a sophisticated tax sale investor, opposed plaintiff's motion for final judgment, saying it needed time to remediate ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News