As children, we're taught not to make promises unless we intend to keep them. The New Jersey Appellate Division recently reaffirmed this important lesson in an unpublished decision in which the court scolded a consumer who duped a car dealership by entering into a contract he knew he couldn’t honor. In upholding the trial court’s decision ren ... Read More.
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS
- Hemp License Applications for Growing and Processing Available in New Jersey New Week