As children, we're taught not to make promises unless we intend to keep them. The New Jersey Appellate Division recently reaffirmed this important lesson in an unpublished decision in which the court scolded a consumer who duped a car dealership by entering into a contract he knew he couldn’t honor. In upholding the trial court’s decision ren ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News