In a 5 to 1 decision issued on April 26, 2016, the New Jersey Supreme Court reversed a $397,000 legal fee awarded against the surviving spouse found to have committed undue influence with respect to her late husband's estate to the detriment of the children of his first marriage. In the Matter of the Estate of Adrien J. Folcher, Case No. 2014-074 ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS