Unlike the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure that apply in civil actions appealed from the United States District Court of New Jersey, the Court Rules governing actions filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey (state court) do not include a specific rule allowing a prevailing party to recover legal fees incurred in defending a frivolous appea ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS