Unlike the Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure that apply in civil actions appealed from the United States District Court of New Jersey, the Court Rules governing actions filed in the Superior Court of New Jersey (state court) do not include a specific rule allowing a prevailing party to recover legal fees incurred in defending a frivolous appea ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News