Frequently we receive inquiries from prospective homeowners about clearing judgments discharged in their prior bankruptcy. The question typically arises after a contract of sale has been finalized and attorney review completed. A title company search reveals a prior judgment entered in the Superior Court of New Jersey, but which the client previous ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News