Client Alert: Additional medical cannabis licensing rounds are expected in the next few months in New Jersey. The majority of applicants who threw their hat into the ring to acquire one of six vertically integrated medical cannabis licenses this summer found themselves on the short end of the stick when the winners of the six licenses ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News