Client Alert: Additional medical cannabis licensing rounds are expected in the next few months in New Jersey. The majority of applicants who threw their hat into the ring to acquire one of six vertically integrated medical cannabis licenses this summer found themselves on the short end of the stick when the winners of the six licenses ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS