Eric D. Reiser, Partner and Chair of LoFaro & Reiser's Cannabis Law Practice, recently wrote an op-ed for the NJ Cannabis Insider publication calling on Governor Murphy to take action and lead on creating an adult-use cannabis marketplace in NJ that fairly represents local interests instead of catering to out-of-state companies as was the case ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News