Enforcing Arbitration Agreements New Jersey Supreme Court In a 5-1 majority decision, the New Jersey Supreme Court in Dever v. Sanford Brown Institute (075074) (A-31-14)(June 14, 2016) handed consumers a victory by declining to enforce the provision of an arbitration agreement involving the claims of two disgruntled students who had enrolled i ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS