The factors requiring disqualification of judges, on the court's own motion, are set forth in New Jersey Court Rule 1:12-1 which states as follows: The judge of any court shall be disqualified on the court's own motion and shall not sit in any matter, if the judge (a) is by blood or marriage the second cousin of or is more closely related to a ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News