When does a New Jersey resident lose all right to funds in a bank account levied by a judicial officer on behalf of a judgment creditor? The answer: "When the Superior Court of New Jersey enters an order compelling the bank to turnover or surrender the funds." If a turnover order is entered before a bankruptcy petition is filed, the debtor ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS