ATTENTION HOMEOWNERS IN FORECLOSURE. Just because a mortgage lender is negotiating a loan modification doesn't mean the lender has to suspend its rights when the borrower is in default. This is a rather common scenario in our difficult economic times. The bank sends its borrower a letter offering a loan modification. The borrower accepts the ban ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News