In an unpublished decision issued on March 11, 2015, the New Jersey Appellate Division applied the "net opinion" rule in barring an expert's report issued in the context of a legal malpractice case arising out of a failed real estate transaction. Giordano v. Bogart, Keane, Ryan & Hamill, L.L.C., Docket No. A-1631-13T1 (App. Div., March 11, 2015 ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News