In an unpublished decision issued on June 20, 2014, a Bergen County judge dismissed the claims of three individual minority shareholders of Fort Lee Bank who alleged damages resulting from a failed bank merger. Kostakapoulous vs. Alma Bank, Superior Court of New Jersey, Law Division, Bergen County, Docket No.: BER-L-1952-14. The court conclud ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News