In a published decision issued on May 13, 2016, the New Jersey Appellate Division affirmed a Bergen County Chancery judge's summary judgment ruling declaring that a $900,000 transfer made by a father to his son's business constituted an investment, not a gift. In the Matter of the Estate of Byung-Tae-Oh, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Div ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS