Despite New Jersey having a uniform policy on the books when it comes to computing the allowance of a county sheriff's fees for carrying out judicial execution sales, see N.J.S.A. 22A:4-8, in practice the results will often vary from County to County. My firm recently recovered payment of a civil judgment for $56,000 immediately following a levy on ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS