In a published decision issued on October 4, 2018, the New Jersey Appellate Division issued a controversial ruling that allows a homeowner to pursue a claim against Bank of America under the New Jersey Truth-in-Consumer Contract, Warranty and Notice Act (TCCWNA) due to the defendants' failure to identify the lender's name and address in several pre ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News