In a precedential opinion issued on June 30, 2015, the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit affirmed the lower court's dismissal of a putative class action complaint filed by a consumer against a law firm and its client for allegedly violating a provision of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act ("FDCPA") that prohibits a debt coll ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News