Can assets transferred between soon-to-be ex-spouses as part of a property settlement agreement in their divorce case constitute a fraudulent conveyance? Our firm is presently representing a judgment creditor of a husband who transferred his 50% interest in his marital residence valued at more than $1 million to his wife for $1.00, as well as ot ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS