What do you do when confronted with a disgruntled and out-of-control litigant who continually files frivolous lawsuits against the same client involving the same dispute previously resolved by a final judgment in the Superior Court of New Jersey? The short answer is you seek an injunction, as our firm successfully obtained this past week in th ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News