Facebook Ethics Case NJ In a novel ruling, the New Jersey Supreme Court unanimously declared that the Director of the Office of Attorney Ethics (OAE) is authorized to proceed with the prosecution of an ethics grievance against two New Jersey lawyers who caused a paralegal to 'friend" an adverse litigant on Facebook for the purpose of gathering der ... Read More.
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News
- Commercial Condo Owner Prevails in Claim to Recover Property After Foreclosure by Association
- COVID-19 FINANCIAL AID LAW PASSED BY CONGRESS