Facebook Ethics Case NJ In a novel ruling, the New Jersey Supreme Court unanimously declared that the Director of the Office of Attorney Ethics (OAE) is authorized to proceed with the prosecution of an ethics grievance against two New Jersey lawyers who caused a paralegal to 'friend" an adverse litigant on Facebook for the purpose of gathering der ... Read More.
- Federal Court Tells Hatchet-Wielding Hitchhiker Suing for Defamation to Take a Hike!
- Firm Rescues Property Owner from Tax Foreclosure Debacle
- NJ Supreme Court Rejects Appeal by Temporary Staffing Agency
- Firm Secures Appellate Victory for Temporary Staffing Agency
- New Jersey Cannabis Lawyers in the News